Monday, September 24, 2007

Pouty Face...

We received our monthly report today. I'm a little sad because we didn't get an update on where we are in the process. We've assumed we made it into IBESR based on the last report but haven't gotten confirmation on that. He's been healthy and plays really well with the other toddlers. It also said that he always has a smile (except for the instant they snapped this picture, I guess) and that he eats, drinks and sleeps well. He rarely cries (the kids here at home could learn a thing or two from Asa) and he is starting to talk more!


I can't wait to see him!!!!

5 of your thoughts:

Kathy Cassel said...

He's precious even without the smile. He probably hasn't quite figured out why he should smile at some strange box : )

I started showing Kaleb his pictures on my digital right after I took them. By time I'd taken my 200th picture of Kaleb he had it figured out and would smile and then look to see the outcome!

Melissa E. said...

I still can't get over how great it is that you can see him and keep tabs on him!

Isn't he darling?!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, even without a smile.

Major Mom said...

Precious boy! I would call your agency and find out where you are in the process. That is something they should let you know.

Laura Lu said...

He is adorable with a smile or with a pouty face! I love it!!!