Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pictures!!!

What a nice surprise. We had just returned from Wal-Mart where I was picking up a few things for the trip (in less than three weeks!!!) and a family who just returned from Haiti had posted over 200 pictures of the children in the orphanage. Here are some of our cutie-pie.







6 of your thoughts:

lori shepler - said...

how adorable!

Melissa E. said...

I wonder what that little lower lip looks like... :-)

Such a sweetie. Can it really be in less that 3 weeks that you go and see him??

Darling.

Anonymous said...

TOO cute!

Kathy Cassel said...

What a blessing to get unexpected pictures. I love pictures. I am totally addicted to pictures (nice ones of cute kids only of course!)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I took the photos of your babe, and also gave him a hug and played with him for a while. He is wonderful and super loving. I know he looks a little sad, but the second I took the photo he smiled at me! The little stinker. He is a great kiddo!
Take care, and if you see my girl, RuthChima, please send me a picture, I miss her very much!!
Tamia

Beth said...

Tamia, I'll make sure I get some wonderful pictures of RuthChima for you!! The ones we've received from you and others who have visted are just priceless!! And it makes us sooooo happy when we hear that other families love on everyone's children while they are there.