Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Update Photo...


We received this picture today:


And I played around with it:




7 of your thoughts:

Kristi said...

Hey!! I took those shoes down in June :-) How fun - he looks tall!!! And cute!!!!

AprilC said...

Beth....I love your version!

Terry said...

Beth he is so cute, and mature now! I just love that "reflective" "Deep in thought" look! By the way...I am now a proud "follower" of your blog :-) Terry

Anonymous said...

He almost always has a thoughtful look about him. He is so so darling.

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute. He's getting so tall!

Nadra said...

He's so cute and getting so big. Looking forward to seeing pictures from your upcoming visit.

Kimmie said...

very cute...I have so much to learn with photo editint (photoshop)....any pointers?

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted