Tuesday, October 28, 2008




The food arrives at the Creche...


3 of your thoughts:

Melissa E. said...

Wonderful to see so much food going to them! I wonder what those in the airports thought. (Or wherever that is that I see people milling about all the stacked boxes). In such a country of poverty, it must be a novelty to see so much prosperity. And yet, I wonder if they ever think, "Is this the best they can do?" We must look so rich to them!

The sleeping picture is so sweet. How many kisses did you plant on those sleepy cheeks?!

CG said...

Oh my! He looks so grown up all of a sudden. Or is it just me? I remember well last year this time what a tiny, almost scrawny little guy he was.... I can't wait for your darling Asa to come home, Beth! He needs his family!

Kristi said...

I love the photo of you and Asa by the rock - very good!

You have a ton of really great photos from this trip. I can't wait to return the favor! ;-)