Saturday, November 24, 2007

So Much Better...

I received these last week but have been too busy to post them. He's looking great and it just hit me that I'll be headed down to see him two weeks from Monday.




I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!!

6 of your thoughts:

Nadra said...

Happy Thanksgiving Beth. Love the new pictures. I hope he continues to feel better.

Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! He looks great! I didn't know you were going back ! That is great!

Major Mom said...

OH, look how happy he looks the little booger:) So glad he is on the mend.

Kathy Cassel said...

Oh, I am so jealous! All our trips were cancelled.

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Hi Beth! I happened upon your site through one of the Three Angel's adoptive parent's blogs. I loved reading your stories!

I was reading about your malaria meds reaction... You might want to try garlic pills 2x/day on your next trip. They keep the bugs from biting. It really did the trick when I was there in November. I am usually eaten alive and only had a few (fly)bites the last day ~ when I chose not to take the pills. I didn't use any spray the entire week...

Have a wonderful trip with your boy! I get to go again in January to TA's to love on our two. :)

Blessings!
Colleen

Beth said...

Colleen, thank you for the advice! I got some garlic pills for last time but never did take them. Now that I know it worked for you, I'll definitely use them. :o)