Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Little Guy...

I don't think Jim realized just how itty-bitty Asa was until he saw this picture (taken by another mom on the trip). His cheeks are deceivingly chubby and in most pictures, you'd assume he's the size of an average two year old. He actually weighs less than all our other babies were at age one.


Isn't he precious!?!?

5 of your thoughts:

Kathy Cassel said...

Awwww.

He does look bigger in other pictures. What cute little guy.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Nadra said...

He's adorable Beth. He is tiny. Hoping and praying that he'll soon be with your family forever.

CG said...

Wow, he really is little! And just absolutely adorable, too. I could eat him up!

Kimmie said...

What a cute peanut...so adorable!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

*we have ADOPTION news!