Saturday, January 12, 2008

Please Follow This Link...

And look at these faces. Do you know someone who could make a difference in the life of one of these precious teenagers? Cara posted this on her blog and I feel like it really needs to be shared.

I know that with the proposed law changes in Haiti, adoption might not be a possibility for some. Until the situation is resolved, some orphanages and agencies will not match children with people who don't fit within the potential guidelines. But....

I believe that God could lead the perfect families to find and fall in love with these children. Please pass this link along. Thank you!

2 of your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I wish I could take them all.

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. I'd take Debbie if the cost weren't so high and the paperwork so confusing and long. I'm still in IBESR with the twins.