Saturday, January 12, 2008

Please Follow This Link...

And look at these faces. Do you know someone who could make a difference in the life of one of these precious teenagers? Cara posted this on her blog and I feel like it really needs to be shared.

I know that with the proposed law changes in Haiti, adoption might not be a possibility for some. Until the situation is resolved, some orphanages and agencies will not match children with people who don't fit within the potential guidelines. But....

I believe that God could lead the perfect families to find and fall in love with these children. Please pass this link along. Thank you!

2 of your thoughts:

Courtney said...

They are beautiful. I wish I could take them all.

Kathy said...

Wow. I'd take Debbie if the cost weren't so high and the paperwork so confusing and long. I'm still in IBESR with the twins.