Saturday, February 23, 2008

Beautiful Boy...



Thank you, April, for these gorgeous pictures.

7 of your thoughts:

AprilC said...

Beth,

You are so welcome...I have one of him and I in the last album and I need to send the one of Asa and Mike off of my cell phone...it is a great photo!

Melissa E. said...

Oh! He's getting bigger!

Those are beautiful pictures!

What a treat from April!

Kimmie said...

Wow Beth~ these are great pictures...I think the second one in my favorite...love the colors!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Kathy Cassel said...

What a cutie! He's getting big!!

Rachel said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!

lori shepler - said...

april c - may i read your blog as i love to read other blog families

lori

http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/

chatteboxls@aol.com

Anonymous said...

He is SO adorable!!!!