Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Revive Me...

I don't have any adoption-related news right now, so I'm sharing one of my favorite songs. This was the only video I could find with Jeremy Camp's original version and I think it's nicely done.

It's a beautiful interpretation of Psalm 119. My thoughts always turn to Haiti when I hear this song; a country in need of revival.

Please continue to pray for the people of Haiti, for everyone in a position of influence over adoption issues and for all the children who are without families.

3 of your thoughts:

junglemama said...

I'm praying for all of the kids waiting to come home!

Melissa E. said...

A friend of a friend of ours just partially completed an adoption from Haiti. They were able to recently bring home tow of their three girls there. As I looked over their website, I thought of you all and little Asa and that eventually, this will all be done and you will be together at last!

I hope it is as soon as possible!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

I hope you get GOOD news very soon.