Sunday, June 8, 2008

Even When I Cannot See...

Even though we're out of IBESR (praise the LORD) we have no idea what the road ahead looks like. It could be months, years... All too often, I find myself dreaming about "when Asa here," instead of embracing the important lessons that God might be trying to teach me through the waiting process. I pray that, even during this time of uncertainty, we'll allow Him to prepare our hearts and minds for HIS will.

4 of your thoughts:

CG said...

He IS using this time, Beth, though we can't always see just HOW He's using it. Nonetheless, I am praying you'll fly through Parquet & MOI... Love, Cara

Kathy Cassel said...

It's tough knowing that it could be another 12-18 mo to get through the rest of the steps. I hope and pray that things speed up.

Anonymous said...

Praying he is home SOON and that in the wait God fills you with His peace.

Kimmie said...

Hi Beth;

Praying that God gives you vision, fills your time with ministry and lets you see how His hand is moving.

Be encouraged and live fully in today.

((((hugs))))
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted