Monday, June 23, 2008

We're Back...

From a wonderful visit with our relatives up north. We had so much fun! While we were there, a group of parents were down in Haiti, spending precious time with their babies! Kristi (thank you!!) and another family got some wonderful photos of our ADORABLE boy! There are even some shots of his ever-elusive bottom lip (he's almost always sucking on it). He's looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. I'm so sad we're missing this time with him, but happy to see that he is happy and growing. Anyway, here are some of the super cute pictures of Asa - who will be getting countless kisses from mommy in five weeks!



11 of your thoughts:

Salzwedel Family said...

What a charmer! I'm sure you are counting down to holding him.

Melissa E. said...

Darling! I have a favorite picture: that one that is third from the left along the top! He looks like he's holding back the punch-line of a good joke!

I'm so glad you'll get to see him in only five weeks!

I was thinking just last night as I tucked little Vitali into bed that my one adoption regret is that these boys were not born to me. Of course, that is the nature of adoption! But still, you can't help but to long for what you've missed of their lives and that you could erase what they have endured.

Asa is such a little treasure! I am glad he's got a good life ahead of him!

Kathy Cassel said...

precious!

Sarah and Tim said...

What great picutes, He is so cute!

Courtney said...

He is so cute!!!!

John and Amanda said...

can't wait to hold my nephew!!! by that time Grayson will be able to teach him some Dutch...

Nadra said...

Is he cute or what? His little eyes just light up. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Praying!!

Kristi said...

He is *so* cute. His giggle is contagious. Spending time with him was all my pleasure! I cannot wait for him to be home with his family. I'm glad you are enjoying the photos. I have more video for you as well - I'm hoping to get it all uploaded and sent to you today/tonight.

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures ... such a gift!

Kelsen Family said...

What great photos!! What a blessing to get so many photos during the wait. Love the bottom lip face.

CG said...

How wonderful that someone took the time to take so many adorable pics for you! He is getting so BIG. I love that round face of his!