Saturday, August 2, 2008

He's Getting SO Big...

I'll post about the trip (with tons of photos) later. Just wanted to say that I'm home safely and the trip was fantastic. Asa Mack is looking super healthy and is very happy. He has the greatest smile & laugh and he's TALKING!



6 of your thoughts:

Thomas said...

Asa is such a sweet boy. He is getting so big, such a little man. Thanks for the pics of him. I love his chubby cheeks!

Kristi said...

Those are the BEST pictures I've ever seen of him!! So cute! I can't wait to hear all your "stories" ;-)

Kathy Cassel said...

He's so handsome!!

Rachel said...

He is amazing!!!! Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy! Truly beautiful.

So glad you were able to go and be with him. I hope once you're rested and recovered that you will tell us about your trip!

Salzwedel Family said...

Can't wait to hear more. He is a precious boy!