Monday, August 4, 2008

Quick and Easy Weight Loss Solution:

  • Go to Haiti
  • Assume that "only a small taste" of the yummy, spicy coleslaw and one tiny cucumber slice won't make you sick
  • Come home
  • Endure two days of multiple digestive ailments
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! You've just lost five pounds!!

I do have a lot of pictures, video and stories to share. I'm feeling much better today, so I'll definitely be posting more soon. I have to give a shout out to my sweet hubby who, not only took great care of the kids while I was gone, but has also been cooking, cleaning and entertaining our house guests while I've been sick. Thank you, J!!

4 of your thoughts:

Thomas said...

Ah Beth, I am so sorry to hear that you were sick again. In June, I ate nothing but the beans and rice and did not get sick! WOOHOO. Marc came home sick this time and was feeling nasty for about 10 days. I hope you are on the mend soon.

AprilC said...

Glad you are feeling better....I didn't do it this time (the veggies I mean)!

CG said...

Ha, ha! After our last trip my husband and I were both in really rough shape. We have decided that next time we are packing ALL our meals and bringing them with us somehow. I am glad you're feeling better and can't WAIT to see pictures and video!

John and Amanda said...

Wow...that's a great weight loss system. I just had my last physical today before moving to Europe, and found out that I could stand to lose a few pounds too. Love you guys! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY NEPHEW!!!!

-john