Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Then and Now...


This is Asa at eighteen months. He was still such a baby.


And here he is at nearly three years old. No longer a toddler.


A year and a half. Gone.

5 of your thoughts:

Kathy Cassel said...

I hear you.


Please, please, someone sign me out of parquet. Certainly 6 mo is long enough to check the signatures....

Major Mom said...

Joel 2:25

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the canker-worm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.


I know its hard momma, hang tough.

AprilC said...

We are coming home together....it has to be soon.

AprilC said...

We are coming home together....it has to be soon.

Anonymous said...

God will use those years for His glory.

I find myself torn between wishing for my boys that they had never had to be without parents and guilty for being glad that I have them now. How can I reconcile the two? I think it is similar to the way I feel guilty for being thankful that Jesus suffered for my gain.

The final good can be so great. God gives grace.

Love to you and your family this Thanksgiving. Next year you will have so much more to be thankful for at the table!!