Friday, November 14, 2008

Two Cute Boys...

I took this video in October. Asa was sharing his bracelet with Kobe. I'm not sure what he was chanting (I would love to know!) but it sure was adorable.

4 of your thoughts:

Kristi said...

I love it! What sweet boys we have. I was wondering what he was chanting as well so if you find out do tell! :-)

CG said...

That was so sweet!

John and Amanda said...

Beth, I think it's obvious what he's chanting: "eee dehhh dehhh...eee dehhh dehhh..."

The Bergstedt's said...

Beth,
We just got home and your little Mackenley has this mama visit thing figured out. He would want up and then pat me and say Mama Wiguerson and hold on so i would keep holding him. I think we were having a "conversation". I did that several times so i just told him how much his mama loves him and wants to be together. What a fun little guy! Blessings to you guys.
Gail