Thursday, December 4, 2008

November's Update Photo...


Is absolutely precious. I'm so disappointed that I already had our Christmas cards printed, because this picture would have been perfect.



He's grown since October. I can tell by the shirt, which is one that I've seen the older boys wear. It says something like "Who needs the lotto, I got grandma!" I'm sure our moms will be thrilled to hear that Asa prefers them to state sanctioned gambling.

8 of your thoughts:

AprilC said...

Beth he looks so big...but healthy....

Greg's Wife said...

too cute!

Kathy said...

Awwww.

Kimmie said...

What a cute picture...and such a genuine smile coming from the inside to the outside.

Praying for you sweet friend.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Tifanni said...

What a cute picture.
We have pictures of both our boys in that shirt :)

Melissa E. said...

How about Lotto and Grandma?

runescape money said...

cool blog

intelligence said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes