Thursday, December 4, 2008

November's Update Photo...


Is absolutely precious. I'm so disappointed that I already had our Christmas cards printed, because this picture would have been perfect.



He's grown since October. I can tell by the shirt, which is one that I've seen the older boys wear. It says something like "Who needs the lotto, I got grandma!" I'm sure our moms will be thrilled to hear that Asa prefers them to state sanctioned gambling.

6 of your thoughts:

AprilC said...

Beth he looks so big...but healthy....

CG said...

too cute!

Kathy Cassel said...

Awwww.

Kimmie said...

What a cute picture...and such a genuine smile coming from the inside to the outside.

Praying for you sweet friend.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Tifanni said...

What a cute picture.
We have pictures of both our boys in that shirt :)

Anonymous said...

How about Lotto and Grandma?