Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update From Haiti...

Kristi is visiting her adorable little boy in Haiti right now, and here's her sweet update on Asa:

Asa Mack- He's just him as sweet as ever I played a ton with him and Ko-Lou last night. He points to your photos and says mama!!

Asa's third birthday was last Friday so Kristi was kind enough to take down some little things we had for him. He loves 'ma-chines' so we sent three toy cars, along with some fruit leather (grape - which is always his favorite when I visit) and a mini-photo album of our family. I really hope that he understands, on some level, how much he is loved.

I've talked to a few people recently who said that, out of the blue, they've felt lead to pray for our son. We feel so blessed to have friends and family who continue to hope and pray with us for God's perfect timing in every aspect of Asa's adoption. THANK YOU!! We are truly grateful.

3 of your thoughts:

Melissa E. said...

I keep hoping to see THE POST. You know the one!

Hopefully soon!

Kimmie said...

Oh, I bet Asa loved his Ma -chines! Sending a hug and prayers, as I can imagine that your heart has grown heavy with missing this birthday. Love you ...God hasn't forgotten any of you. Be strong, don't let the devil steal your joy honey.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog