Friday, February 27, 2009

He's Coming Home!!!


Our whole family will be together next Saturday! The travel dates have been confirmed; Jim and I will head to Miami on Wednesday, fly to Haiti on Thursday morning and return to Miami with Asa Mackenley on Friday evening!! We'll stay there that night - - an evening alone together in the hotel will give us some time to rest and bond before driving back to our home on the Gulf Coast Saturday morning. We can't believe it's finally happening!

25 of your thoughts:

The Bergstedt's said...

Shout for Joy!

Kathy Cassel said...

Woo hoo!

Stephanie said...

Amen!! How wonderful!!!

AprilC said...

Beth, this seriously makes me cry (looks really good at the office too), you have been a huge stregth to me for almost two years and I already know this information, but just seeing it with Asa Mack's picture on your blog makes it so real for me. I cannot wait to see the homecoming photos.

AprilC said...

Beth, this seriously makes me cry (looks really good at the office too), you have been a huge stregth to me for almost two years and I already know this information, but just seeing it with Asa Mack's picture on your blog makes it so real for me. I cannot wait to see the homecoming photos.

Mary said...

Yippeeee!!!!!! Looking forward to your homecoming pics :-)

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you!! That's so exciting!!

CG said...

Praise God! I am SO ready for pictures of you all together!

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise God!

Thomas said...

At VERY long last, the sweet taste of VICTORY!!! Safe travels to you and let me know how your experience on Air France is. You'll love it.

Lori said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Two points for the Lord!! I'll be watching anxiously for homecoming pictures!

Fabulous news!!

Lori

Amanda said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congratulations!

Nadra said...

Beth...so, so happy for you and your family. God is so good and faithful. I'm sure you know this already, but Brad will be in Florida the 3rd week of March. He needs to come see you and meet the newest addition. I'll work on him from here, OK? :)

Travel safely. I'll be stalking your blog to see pictures and read updates.

Katy said...

God is faithful....what amazing news!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!

Have fun! Any way we can help? Let us know!

meleimersemail@yahoo.com

dreamingBIGdreams said...

so happy for you guys!

Kristi said...

Beth! What can I say?! I'm thrilled beyond words that Asa Mack is finally coming home. That doesn't mean you are off the hook for late night chat ok? I wish I could be there to watch you walk off the plane with your son. This is wonderful news - congrats again to your whole family!

Lara said...

Congratulations! Wow!!

debra parker said...

So exciting!!!

We are just starting our journey in Haiti.

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of John and Amanda's and I've been following your adoption story. It is so awesome reading about how this journey is unfolding your family's life. Congratulations!

Nicole Johnson

Anonymous said...

Awesome! May God bless your new family!

ANG said...

I remember the morning we left for Guatemala to go get Vilma and I have the same kind of butterflies in my stomach for you! We'll be praying for a smooth and happy transition for Asa. Can't wait to meet him. Tell us when you're coming to Ohio this summer.

Angie (Donny, Faith, Alex & Vilma)

ts said...

I am so (!!!!!!!!) very excited for you guys, your whole world is about to totally blow up with love and non-stop happy noise! Kids are amazing! Our Haitian kids are REALLY amazing! Takes tons of snacks and baby wipes for the plane, also a little book light kept Miss A. happy for a long time.
I can't wait to hear your home coming experience.

AprilC said...

Thinking about you today!

Kimmie said...

OH-HURRAY!! Its about time...right! ;-) Love you!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted