Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're Home...

I promise to post pictures and details soon. For now, I'll share that everything has gone beautifully and every aspect of the trip seemed to just be covered in grace. Asa is amazing and we're in awe...

10 of your thoughts:

Nadra said...

Beth...I'm so happy for you and your family. What a glorious time. Enjoy your new, expanded family.

Blessings!!!

AprilC said...

Happy you are home!

Tifanni said...

Yeah, I"m so glad that your whole family is home safe and sound. What a wonderful day for you :)
I can't wait to hear about the details :)

Salzwedel Family said...

So glad you are home! Can't wait for the pictures.

Lori said...

Welcome home!! Looking forward to pictures! It's so nice to know that someday they DO COME HOME!!

Kristi said...

This is the news I was hoping to see when I got home!! :-) Can't wait to hear everything!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it. Welcome home, Asa!!

Amanda said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear more!!!!

Welcome Home Asa & Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! This is Lysa. This is my 1st time doing this so I hope it goes through. Anyway, my heart is overflowing with joy for the both of you! I cannot wait to see pictures of my new nephew and get updated on the details. God is GOOD!

Kathy Cassel said...

Awesome!

Please keep praying for those of us still stuck in process. Almost three months waiting for judgment so far. ugh!