Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring In Florida {Alternate Title: Beach Baby}

Asa belongs in Florida, for sure. He enjoys being outside and we've taken advantage of the amazing weather over the past few weeks. We spent most of Saturday on Ft. Desoto Beach - riding bikes, picnicking and swimming. Asa absolutely loves the bike cart (incidentally, we took an 11 mile ride last week!) but we found one thing he just might like even better. THE BEACH!!










One family member was conspicuously absent from this trip. Allyson (16) is spending her third spring break on a mission trip in Brazil. :o)

11 of your thoughts:

CG said...

I absolutely LOVE all those happy pictures! He looks thrilled!

Kristi said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!!! You have got to be kidding me - he is so funny! I love these photos. So awesome!

Kathy Cassel said...

He IS a beach baby.

Melissa said...

Wow, he went to the right family!!! Very cute!

Thomas said...

Wow Beth, it seems surreal to seem him out of the creche. He looks amazing and oh so happy. I loved to see him enjoying himself and being a carefree kid.

Tifanni said...

So Cute!!!

Tracy said...

Wow, he is doing SO WELL!!!! That is amazing!! And so uplifting to read!

Melissa E. said...

That last picture is a prizewinner. Love all the photos and I am looking forward to my own Florida vacation coming up in May!!

Kimmie said...

Wow, no fear and does he love the water or what?!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Sean's Ladies said...

My girls are beach bums, too. As long as they have some drinking water and a couple of snacks, they'll put in a good 6 hour day!

Your little man makes me want a boy!!!

He is so stinking cute!!!!

Gretchen said...

Hi! Erika C gave me your web address. We apparently go to the same church! We have just received our referral for our little girl from China! I would love to chat with you. Oh, we homeschool too (smile)!

Gretchen
www.ourjourneytotheeast.blogspot.com