Friday, June 22, 2007

Check Back Next Week...

Things are happening. :o)

2 of your thoughts:

Kimmie said...

How exciting...can't wait to hear. We are almost finished with our dossier/homestudy for our Guatemalan adoption. We will jump in on our agency (all God's children international) somewhere mid-list. (as we already waited 10 months last year and when we got to #1 and referral we had to put a hold on our Guatemalan adoption to adopt a sibling group through foster care)
I've shared our adventure on my blog since January when I entered the blogging world.
Hope you hear soon!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Beth said...

I've been reading your story, little by little. I love how open your are to God's guidance in the growth of your family. I added your blog to my list of favorites over on my family site. :o)