I've been told (by a more than a few people) that the blog needs an updated post. I was trying to keep the food drive info there at the top for a while, just because it is such an important cause. I'm happy to say that Chances for Children has received an amazing response to this effort and a lot of food will be heading down to the Crèche. There's still time to send a box, though. The deadline to ship them is this Friday.
We received Asa's monthly report recently and he's doing really well. He has gained some weight and is now up to 23 pounds! Here are a few cute excerpts:
- Behavior: he has very good manners
- Mood / Emotion: he is getting very happy and smiling
- Other General Changes in last month: he looks much brighter in any kind of his room activities
- Special events: his language skill is developing out well
- He plays with his mates fairly.
I'll be with him in exactly TWO WEEKS!!