Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally, Some Video...

Here's Asa, talking about his family. He says everyone's names very well, but Camden usually comes out something like "De-dah-dah." Check out the way he reacts to Henry (our golden retriever) at the end. Most of the children at the orphanage do not like animals. He's no exception and promptly folds up the album and says "no!"



And another...

7 of your thoughts:

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute!!! His speech is so clear - it's improved tons just since June! Wow Beth - his voice is soo sweet to hear!

CG said...

Sooooooo cute! I really enjoyed this! I love the way he says Ali. Oh heck, it's all adorable. I can't even choose a favorite...

Salzwedel Family said...

Pure cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the videos!!!!

Even more adorable in motion!

Kathy Cassel said...

Very cute.

Kaleb loved a little book of pictures of our last trip to visit him. It may be the first time he's seen pictures of himself. But as soon as he took it to the O when we left, they put it up for safe keeping. I told them I'd rather have him be able to hold it and have it loved to death than to have it put up so he never sees it. Still, when we drove away to the airport, the nanny had taken it back from Kaleb again.

Kelsen Family said...

How adorable!!!

AprilC said...

Beth, I love these videos!!!!