Monday, August 11, 2008

Missing Him...





5 of your thoughts:

Kristi said...

Aww I bet you are :-( He's so sweet - these are wonderful photos of him.

Melissa E. said...

I can see why; what a little "dumplin", as my mother would say!

CG said...

SO cute! I really love that last one. He seems to have filled out quite a bit since last time. How I pray he'll be home soon before he gets much bigger, but I rejoice that he looks so healthy!

Kimmie said...

My heart is so full, that you were able to spend time with your little man...but it also is so heavy knowing that you had to put him down and get on that plane without him.

Praying for you, God keep you and may you learn all He has for you while you wait. May He comfort your heart and open the doors that need to be opened.

(((((hugs)))))
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Thomas said...

He is sooo cute Beth! I just want to pinch his little cheeks.