Sunday, January 11, 2009

Embassy Outfit...


The children at the crèche are always dressed up so nicely for appointments in Port Au Prince. This outfit will be heading down to Haiti next week - I'm sending it so Asa has something brand new to wear when he has his embassy appointment. I think he'll look super handsome. We are praying for passport news so our file can move on to the final phase: US immigration. As always, your prayers are extremely appreciated! We've been receiving so much encouragement from friends and family who are almost as eager to get him home as we are. We feel truly blessed by the amazing support we've received through this whole journey and are looking forward to introducing the little boy that so many people have grown to love.

Oh, and three children from the crèche are coming home to their family this week! :o)

5 of your thoughts:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lena Just Lena said...

The outfit is adorable! I bet he will look so handsome! Your family is in my prayers.

Look forward to hearing good news very soon.

Lena

AprilC said...

Yeah...can't wait to see it in person. Feels great sending it doesn't it!

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay for progress and for the families who are bringing their children home.

CG said...

How adorable. He's going to be stunning in his new duds! Things are getting so exciting here in these final days. Every time I see that you have a new post I get this wonderful feeling of happy anticipation in my heart! Soon you'll be saying "We're off to get him!" Aaaah. Warms my heart!