Monday, February 8, 2010

Three Years Ago...

This blog began.

Two years ago, we were stuck in IBESR with no end in sight.

One year ago, our file was being submitted into immigration and we were anticipating Asa's arrival!

3 of your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I am Leveta.A Dillon International Mom to Sam and Kaitrin both from India and a bio son Chad.I have been a "lurker" of your blog since before you brought Asa home through another Dillon Mom's (Pam)
blog.It has been so exciting and neat to pray for him and for his homecoming and see what a blessing you all have been to each other.He is adorable and such a happy sweet boy.Our days of adoption are probably over as I am 53 and hubby is 51 but we still pray for those going through the process.I am so happy for you and pray that the Lord will continue to bless your lives.If you want to email me I am rayswithhim@centurytel.net
Leveta

AprilC said...

Again...right there with you sister..but did you see the post before mine?

C said...

Um, yeah, how have we NOT found each other sooner?!? Crazy!!